ALFAJAR-SPART ym: naim.alfajar

Miracle Team BlackBerry

Go Back   Best 'N Cheap Solutions > Best 'N Cheap Solutions > Kritik & Saran

Kritik & Saran Sampaikan Kritik & Saran anda disini

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average. Display Modes
Old 07-15-2011, 08:11 AM   #11
azuiez
Forum Supporter

Location: Al-Fajar Spart YM: alfajarspart / azuiez@yahoo.com ............ BB PIN : 2121EC7F Call: 087779055110
azuiez is on a distinguished road
Arrow Re: gak bisa pink,,,,,,,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyong View Post
kalo merokok na di mata pasti na dilarang bos....
hehehehe....
hehehehehehehehehehehehe.....
▃▅▆█┌П┐(◣BnC◢)┌П┐█▆▅▃
2121ec7f

azuiez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to azuiez For This Useful Post:
DYONSCELL (04-30-2012)
Old 04-30-2012, 12:49 PM   #12
DYONSCELL

DYONSCELL is on a distinguished road
Default Re: gak bisa pink,,,,,,,,

apa aku aja yang alamin
klik thanks diatasnya keluar begini

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/bestnche/public_html/includes/init.php on line 55

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/bestnche/public_html/includes/init.php on line 107

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/bestnche/public_html/includes/init.php on line 111

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/bestnche/public_html/includes/init.php on line 119

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/bestnche/public_html/includes/init.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/bestnche/public_html/includes/init.php on line 134

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/bestnche/public_html/includes/init.php on line 142

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/bestnche/public_html/includes/init.php on line 211

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/bestnche/public_html/includes/init.php on line 389

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/bestnche/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2552
DYONSCELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:52 PM   #13
DYONSCELL

DYONSCELL is on a distinguished road
Default Re: gak bisa pink,,,,,,,,

orang baru lagi
barmalang bener diriku...hehe
DYONSCELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 01:25 PM   #14
Albertguef
Banned

Albertguef is on a distinguished road
Default Arpit Singh Expert Author Profile Articles

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.
miu miu glitter sole In her case, that meant zeroing in on the needs of pregnant fashionistas women who refused to let a pregnancy deprive them of their fashion sense. Lange used newly developed stretch fabrics to create chic, fitted and stylish maternity clothes. They were nothing like the tent like and frumpy maternity clothes widely available in department stores.</p>.
miu miu bow bag <p>It will happen to you. You planning your wedding. You have all of the details mapped out, selected, chosen, paid for and otherwise ready to rock.
miu miu sneakers <p>When the night vision glasses use the passive system, it collects the light which is given off by different stars in the sky and intensifies this light so that the viewers can make out the objects in the night. Other night vision glasses also use thermal vision for enhancing the effects. Some night driving glasses also use active infrared and others also use the image intensifier for enhancing the effect.</p>.
miu miu clutches For this, you will need both a withdrawal and deposit slip. Write in the necessary details, such as account numbers, name, address and whether you wish to receive any cash from the transaction. Go up to the teller and show her your ID.
kenichi the mightiest disciple miu <p>We do sometimes write on our blog (which you found eventually)hat I can tell you is that we have been working on adventure since march, and before we started doing it, we were thinking perhaps we could release small parts of it in chunks. However, the more work we did, the less it made any sense to release a half done broken adventure in segments. It would in all likelihood ruin the initial impression of it which we feel would be a big mistake.
miu miu wedding shoes <p>The likelihood of oversupply of condos available on the market are extremely less, as the volume of condos being built previously couple of several weeks was less than usual. The sales of recent condos increased dramatically in March which cut back expect the Toronto Condo market. 6 metropolitan areas were examined about the mixture of the 3 metrics: unsold inventory, apartment rental openings and price of leasing over possession.
prada miu miu You can also add one to the base right on top of your table. Begin placing the jelly beans inside of the nests. Each nest will hold a variety of colors and amount.
miu miu glitter sandals Another thing you can do is to increase the resistance, go nice and heavy okay. It really just depends on where you are and how strong your legs are. For right now I have it on level 10, okay, I'm going to pump as hard as I can, not really sprinting but working.
miu miu sale handbags <p>Normally it's easy to fix any issues, even long distance, as my parents live nearby and are tech savvy. But we are all stumped here. Before I install the client in order to troubleshoot (shudder!), I figured I would ask here first.
la miu One of his employees, the drummer, is finally fed up and walks out to join some no name band called The Kinks. The Joe Meek story is very much a patch of the tapestry of early rock n roll. Joe gets too dependent on speedy 'diet pills', he makes the biggest selling single of all time and spends a lifetime in court fighting over the songs originality well, let's just say I recommend the movie especially in its portrayal of the inescapable truth that artists suffer to make the works we enjoy so much.</p>.
miu miu coats
Albertguef is offline   Reply With Quote